From:
Laraine Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:59:22 -0600
My four babies are just "a little" spoiled (although, to hear my family
talk, you'd think they were jealous of the fuzzies or something). They
have a well-stocked, comfy Ferret Nation 'house' that, when I am on my
days off, they get full run of the room (my bedroom with open bathroom)
all day and evening. Most of the time, I will find them asleep in their
'home' rather than in their other hidey-holes after playing hard. They
are SO adorable! Gotta love 'em.

Laraine, Popcorn TPO, Peanut, Cranberry and Maxster