From:
"D.Desrochers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:52:43 -0400
What a BEAUTIFUL Story Alexandra!! I was bawling like a BABY!

I have had the privilege of meeting some of these rescued babies,
seeing the JOY of them being allowed to PLAY ... for the first time in
their lives! Watched them learn to trust humans ... oh some are slower
to trust than others, LOL. But to watch them explore, dig in the sand
and go through tunnels for the first time and to DANCE!!! That dance
of pure joy .. it brought tears to my eyes and I cried! They will all
have a place to call HOME!

BLESS each and EVERY ONE of you for making this happen ... Past and
Present!!!

Dianna in MA.