From:
Dee gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 09:10:30 -0700
Al Simon has done a phenomenal job of advertising for the Midwest
Ferret Fellowship Faire. I'd like to share an article that appeared
in a local paper as a result of his effort.

<http://www.mlive.com/northwestadvance/index.ssf/2007/10/locals_bring_awareness_to_numb.html>

To remind you , too, the MMF Faire is October 20, 2007 at the Deltaplex
in Grand Rapids, MI.

We are honored to have Kim Schilling, Bob Church and Jennifer Deming
with us for the day. Kim's Ferrets For Dummies-2nd Edition is out.
She has copies for sale. The MFF has copies for sale.

We are honored to have over 60 entries in our specialty classes.
Walk-ins are welcome.

We are honored to have 14 vendors supporting our effort to celebrate
these fantastic animals.

We are honored to have many much-appreciated volunteers working
diligently to make this event shine.

I am a very lucky person to know all these people and to be fortunate
enough to have their support and friendship in making the MFF Faire
an event we can be proud of.

Hope to see many of you join us for the day. Make a day trip to Grand
Rapids. Make it a weekend.

Take care
Dee Gage
West Michigan Ferret Connection