From:
Rachael Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 15:18:12 -0400
We have brought this unfortunate little girl home with us, but I would
like to make one last effort to find her owner (if she has one) before
we decide to keep her. She's a very sweet girl, and I bet someone is
missing her terribly. She was "found" by a local family in September
when the family dog brought her home in his mouth (thankfully with only
minor scratches). She was taken to the vet at West End and surrendered
to the shelter there. I know that West End does everything they can to
find the owners when they receive an unidentified ferret, but I don't
think this information has been posted on the FML, so felt I should
make my last effort here. If anyone in that area has lost a female
ferret last month (or you know someone who has), please contact me
off-list.

Thanks!

--
Rachael Harrison