Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 07:19:48 EDT
I got a call this weekend to pick up three ferrets that were literally
"coming out of the woodwork" in an older gentleman's apartment. He has
asked around, but no one has stepped forward to claim them yet. The
apartment building is in the Cincinnati area. The ferrets are obviously
well cared for, sweet natured, clean, good weight and even their nails
are trimmed nicely. Someone must be missing them terribly, but is
afraid to come forward, perhaps the ferrets weren't on the lease?
Please feel free to contact me directly if there is any way to get
these fuzzies back home.

Pam VanOverloop