From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 12:49:55 -0700
When Eleanor generously offered to do a sculpture to benefit our new
group of ferrets picked up from Lori's in Ohio, I asked her if I she
could do one that was really representative of the Ohio Breeder Rescues
and sent her a picture of Miss Mittens, the 5 year old Momma taken from
McKay's this spring.

It was clear to see why Mittens was the oldest ferret we found on our
spring trip to the farm - she gave birth to and successfully raised 8
stunning kits who now, only in heir 5th month of life, are weighing in
at almost 2lbs for the girls and up to 3.5lbs for the boys!!

Whether you're a collector of ferret sculptures, a ferret lover or just
want to help support the newest group of 15 ferrets we have taken in
from this breeder surrender, please, as we would say about voting in
Chicago, "Bid Early and Bid Often"!!!

<http://cgi.ebay.com/OOAK-Ferret-Mom-kits-JERRI-RESQ-sculpture-figurine_W0QQitemZ330173080306QQcmdZViewItem>

PS: Mittens and one of her kits will be enjoying retirement in a new
forever home in Northern Illinois!! You can see a picture of her on our
website at:
http://www.theferrethaven.org/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=38

And two of her kits - Spike and Speedle:
http://www.theferrethaven.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=7

Please help us make this a record auction......lots of spays/neuters &
vaccines to pay for and we do believe we have a few pregnant mommies
again!! Last spring that meant 30 kits!!!

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven
Louisville, KY