From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2007 17:13:01 -0600
Hello, Hello.. Ferret Tranport out West is Moving Forward!!

Cathy & I (Quad City Ferret Shelter & Emmett Ferret Shelter) have
purchased plane tickets to arrive in Columbus, OH at 1am on the 18th
of October.

We're getting the van and picking up DMK ferrets that morning. We are
going to be driving the 80 all the way to Emmett, Idaho (33 hours) and
we're going to try to go straight through!! I know, we're crazy!

The next day we are going to again move these ferrets to meet up with
other shelters in the NW, who will probably be moving them to the next
shelter shortly afterwards.

We will taking the 80 route and would like to blog about it the whole
way. If anyone is near the 80 and would like to offer us a quick
shower, bite to eat, or even Internet access to upload our blog, we
would love to hear from you.

We aren't really worried about a shower so much though.. those intact
ferrets will be winning the smell war, I'm sure! :)

Thanks!!

Laura
Emmett Ferret Shelter