From:
Kris S Mewton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2007 19:42:15 -0400
Good morning Fml:
It's that time of the year that I start up the Giving Tree for the
Sheltered Ferrets!

The Shelter Giving Tree will Begin October 15th to November 30th., that
will be the cutoff date for the shelters to send in their information.

But shelters can send in their Information NOW

Please sent the following information:|
1- Name of Ferrets (Limit of 15 (No Exceptions))
2- Picture of Ferrets with their names in the file name.
   (such as bunny.jpg or bunny.gif)
3- a brief story about each Ferret (in word format)
4- Shelter Name/Holding homes name (with permission from shelter)
5- Address of where Gifts can be sent
6- E-mail Address
7- Phone Number (For my use only)

Note: The DMK shelter ferrets will have a different snow flake

E-Mail to Kris @ [log in to unmask]

To all Secret Santa's - as soon as I receive the information from the
shelters about their ferrets they will go on the tree - But remember -
you won't be able to access the trees until October 15th

The Tree will stay up until all ferrets have a Secret Santa

Hope to gave a great year

Kris S Mewton
Ferrets Dad to 13 Ferrets