Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1993 10:29:26 -0400
I'm sure someone has already tried this, but we found it funny.  Take
a helium-filled balloon (or two :-), and tie it around your carpet
shark's belly, so that the balloon(s) hover about six inches higher
than the height of the ferret when fully extended.  Let your fuzzy go,
and have a camcorder ready.

Be sure to remove the dead balloon once it pops, so you don't have
Latex complications.

-Dave, Ruth and Rikki the balloonist (or is it balloonee?)