Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2008 23:40:54 -0800
From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
I was wondering, if anyone on the list that knows how to make crochet
eggs would be interested in exchanging for some home made bedding? I
can make hammocks, sleep sacks, anything really....Just cant crochet
eggs ;) and AJ has mutilated the 4 that he has right now to the point
where there is no longer any jingle left in them...just a crunch. He
loves carrying those things around from hidey hole to hidey hole.

So, It's been a while since I've posted here on the FML, I've been
going through a LOT in the last 6 months. I moved to Washington from
Hawaii in September, and was gone for a little over a month down in
Texas for some school...Then the hubby went on deployment in December
for two months...Oh that's where the fun began... I wont discuss the
little details, but I will say that he was "tired of being tied down
to just me" So, two weeks ago I moved into a house that was for rent..
along with the 4 boys in tow. Aj, Odie, Charlie, and Chance. May 6th,
my last name will be Wahoski again.

Three days ago, I picked up a little blaze girl and named her Turbo,
because when shes not sleeping, she's running at full boost! She has
an obsession with stealing AJ's crochet eggs and placing them in the
litter box...it's so cute watching her tiny little body carry those
things!

Charlie is getting to be a whopper at 4.5lbs! Chance is so muscular and
bulky he's like the young arnold schwartzeneger of ferrets. Odie is the
skinny marshall guy that just does his own thing. And AJ is just the
lovey-dovey mush ball.

Well, that's it for now :)

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /