Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:14:51 -0500
From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
I wish to say Thank-You, to everyone, who sent me e-mail messages of
support, in the time of my kiddie's needs. I am very sorry, I can not
respond to all of the e-mail messages, in a personal way. I am just
too upset, to keep explaining things, over and over.

Sweet Charity is staying in my home, for whatever time she may have
left. The day Doctor Thompson wanted to help her make her Crossing to
the Rainbow Bridge Meadow, I made her a promise, which I will never
break. If and when she decides to make her Crossing, she will do it in
my Loving Arms. Due to her recovery, from Death's Door, Doctor Thompson
claims her as a Miracle Ferret.

Smiles,
Arlena
Ferrets Rule My World!