Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 09:23:10 -0800
From:
We have been able to manage our insulinoma kids without prednisone
(although it is kept handy in case we need it) by increasing the
protein content in the ferret's diet with daily to twice daily bowls of
homemade chicken gravy or baby food. None of the ferrets have had any
insulinoma attacks and they are leading healthy lives without steroids.

Kimberly Fox Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html Pay Pal accepted for
donations at this email address.
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html undraiser page