Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2007 15:35:14 -0400
From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Ferret Folks-

My dog, the noble Allis Chompers, just won a free cruise to the Bahamas
from Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations. A free cruise for two
adults,(she's a very mture eleven) plus a travel voucher in the amount
of $1,300 dollars. But wait-that's not all! Four days and three nights
at the award winning Ramada Plaza in Ft. Lauderdale, FLA, or three days
and two nights at the Ramada Plaza in "magical" Orlando, FLA. Seven
days transportation with Alamo Rent-A-Car with unlimited milage. Two
nights Carribean Cruise including private stateroom, all meals, live
entertainment and onboard activities.

The thing is Ping was willing to go with her, but Puma doesn't want to
be alone. And the prizes are non-transferable, Ping and Puma can't use
the ticket and go together in Allis's place. Allis doesn't want to go
alone, either, although the thought of "all meals" is pretty attractive
to her.That was a selling point for Ping, too. He really likes the
thought of walking in one of those glass-paneled salad bars and just
grazing to his heart's content. Plus the private stateroom. Allis,
especially, really likes to sleep on the bed. Me, I've been to Orlando
and it bored me out of my skull so I'm not a good candidate, either.
My husband can't get the time off, so he's out of the picture, too.
Allis just may pass this opportunity up.

But here's the thing! Allis won this prize package because of her good
credit rating. I know some of you have fiscally responsible companions,
too. Little companions who don't, say, go nuts and charge up a thousand
dollars in jingle balls and chocheted eggs at the drop of the hat.
Here's the toll-free 800 number included in the package. Maybe if
you call you can get this deal for them! 1-800-635-8523. Wouldn't a
Carribean cruise be more fun with a hundred ferrets running around
loose on the ship? Tipping over free rum punch cocktails, stealing the
little umbrellas from the drinks and hiding them beneath the furniture,
helping the stewards make the beds, sunning themselves in death-sleeps
on the deck chairs, tounges lolling out,and just generally running riot
in the dining rooms?

C'mon, call the number! Tell 'em Allis Colburn sent you.

Alexandra in MA