From:
Sandy Ortutay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2008 13:31:18 -0700
Emergency Rehoming

I have a friend here in Long Island NY that needs to rehome her 2
ferrets. Both are coming to my house on a temporary basis. Her landlord
no longer wantes her to have them and has given her a week to get rid
of them. Since they both know my ferrets and have had regualar
playdates with mine is why they are coming to me till she can find
homes for them. I have the space and will try to convince my husband
to let them stay here permanantly but that will take some time and a
lot of begging on my part.

Both Ferrets are Marshall Farms. They are both still under a year old.
Slater is a Panda and Pixie is a silver. Both are current on shots and
are very playful.

Permission to cross post to any other boards or emails.

Please contact me ASAP if you are able to help!!!

Sandy Z and
The Fiercesome Foursome
Lucifer ~ The MasterMind
Kyba ~ The Enforcer