Date:
Mon, 12 May 2008 09:14:42 -0500
I hate to do this but I have no choice. I have 8 ferrets that need to
find a new home. Their ages range from aprox 3 years to 6, all but 2
were rescues. NONE are current on any shots. They were ADV Tested a
few years ago and all tested NEG, there have been no new additions
since the testing. None are showing any signs of illness, no Adrenal or
insulinoma. They have always been grouped together so I don't know if
there are any 'pairs'. Would prefer they all go to the same home. 1
little girl has a steel rod in her hind leg as it was broken at the hip
when she came to me but she gets around fine! Another little girl gets
VERY upset when we've lost a ferret and one of the boys has I'm sorry I
forget what they are called, but it's those re-occurring cysts, he has
2 of them that come and go. There are 5 girls and 3 boys.

I've lost my job, I have to sell my house. I have no choice but to
rehome my babies.

I don't have very much time to find them homes, maybe a month at the
most. We are located in Gatesville, TX, close to Waco, Temple or
Killeen.

Please contact me at [log in to unmask]