Date:
Sun, 11 May 2008 20:09:22 EDT
Hello again from everyone's Granny.

Thanks for all the mail I recieved for Ice cream. Now I'm Asking for
everyone to say a prayer for sprite, She has diebetes and her meds now
is point 6. she has crashed 2 times now, Sprite always reminded me of
my Julie,cynus23) she follow me all around waiting to be picked up. sje
is 7 this year,and Granny here has cried for all of my babies all over
the world, Others can't understand the Love we get from our
babies,remember I'm here all the time for anyone who needs me. Thank
you all for listenin g to old Granny. I just pray that Lord Jesus gives
me another day. but each hour he gives me to stay a little longer woth
Sprite. Please,please write.

love and Gods Blessing to one and all. I thank each one for letter me
be Granny for the millions around the world that never knew love.
Forever Your Granny to our loving pets and also I'm honored to be
Granny to everyone. I 'd love to chat with your all.

Love Forever and Always to one and all Granny