From:
Skweezeme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2008 18:56:22 -0700
Flip, Flop, Flip, Flop

Hi Everyone, Hopefully by now you know that Totally Ferret had Ferret
Flip Flops made for the Florida Ferret Forum. The good news is that
they have generously donated the first pair to SOS to auction on Ebay.
I have them right here with me and they are soooooooooooooo cool.

Take a look by going to Ebay #200222786267. Don't miss out on this
ferret treat.

Thank you for donating to Support Our Shelters and helping shelters
help ferrets.

Robin Jones
www.supportourshelters.org