From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2007 20:40:25 -0700
Just wanted to announce the recipient for the Thanksgiving bedding
donations will be

The Ferret and Dove Sanctuary in Pensacola, FL.

If you would like to send good usable bedding to be added to the
Thanksgiving box, you can mail it to

Valerie Wilkes
3516 NW Princeton LN #10-202
Silverdale, WA 98383

The bedding will then be piled into a large box, and shipped to Susan
and Wes.

Thank you to everyone that is participating and/or donating.

Those who donate bedding will have their contact information included
with their donation.

Also, if I missed your name, or you haven't recieved an email from me
and you signed up for the exchange please email me.

Valerie Wilkes, AJ, and Odie

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_