Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:20:38 -0400
Deer Storm

Hey you little brover. Hows tricks? Hav ya lernt more good ones wit dos
wings??

Today I find out wat da dr. wants to do 'bout my bump in my adomin,
abtoemin, oh poo, my tummy. Mommy sais dat if is dat cancer stuff, or
not I win.cuz if it is da cancer stuff, den I'll be wit you soon, and
if it not ber da cancer stuff, I get to stay here with our momma for
longer! So see, either way, I be ok.

Gotta go now, Mama says it's time to go in da carrier now. Don furget
all bout me ok? How could you? After all, that's how you got to be so
good at dat," plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllease Mama, can I have a
treat ? "look !! Mama says I teached you really, really good!!.

Time to go, come down fur a visit, ok? I misses you lots an lots, we
all do .An it not be a whole lotta fun since you been gone. I love you,
my bestest,friend and brudder !!

Don't Furget to Dook when Ya Dance !!

Chance