From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:15:35 -0700
It's that time again! Time to pull out those sewing machines, needles,
thread, and fabric! A special ferret shelter needs your help!

This Thanksgiving, why not show your thanks by involving yourself in
a fun exchange? It works exactaly like the FML Card exchange...(Well,
sort of)

**you don't HAVE to be involved in the exchange to donate bedding!!!**

1) You send me an email stating you want to sign up for the swap (or
if you would like the mailing address to donate bedding)

2) Get out your machines (or your ebay account) and sew/buy pieces of
bedding (you will be informed the exact amount before the swap starts,
although it should be no more than 5 or 6 max). It can be anything from
hammocks, to blankets, to sleep sacks, or anything you can creatively
come up with.

3) Mail out all the pieces by November 10th (that way they can get
back to you in time for the holiday!)

4) Once all the bedding is acquired, it will be divided within your
group of people and then mailed out to you. Each person involved will
recieve a package in the mail with a variety of bedding along with
everyone in your group's contact information in case you want to learn
"how they did that" (I will cover the cost of shipping out everyone's
packages to keep costs down for everyone)

Now...how will a shelter benefit from this? When you mail your bedding,
you can add the donated pieces along with your swap pieces (just
specify) A separate package will be mailed to the specific shelter
just in time for the Thanksgiving holiday.

So, if you would like to sign up for the exchange, or donate good
usable bedding, please shoot me an email and I will give you the
mailing address for shipping.

Deadline for signup is Friday October 26th!!

-Valerie Wilkes and the terrible two AJ and Odie

P.S. If you are a shelter in need of bedding PLEASE email me!

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*