Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 20:04:12 +0000
South Shore Ferret Care Presents:

SUPPORTIVE AT HOME CARE FOR ILL AND ELDERLY FERRETS

Date:       Saturday, October 20th, 2007
Time:       12 Noon – 2:00pm
Location: Old Derby Animal Hospital,
          40 Recreation Park Drive, Hingham, MA 02043

A Registration Fee of $25.00 is being requested as a Donation to Raise
Funds for the ferrets rescued from Ohio being cared for by South Shore
Ferret Care towards their medical needs.

Please use Pay Pal and direct funds to our pay pal account:
Or remit your check to:
South Shore Ferret Care, Diane Wall, 2 Lantern Road, Holbrook, MA 02343

This class is open to anyone who has ferrets (and will be held in
Massachusetts).

Has your ferret ever been ill? Do you have older ferrets? Do you know
what to do and where to go when it's late at night, a Sunday or a
Holiday? If your ferret has had surgery do you know what to do at home
to help them recooperate? Would you like to meet other experienced
ferret owner to share tips and stories?

For everyone who would like to learn more about caring for ferrets at
home please join us:

As we continue our efforts to share loving care for ferrets whom become
suddenly ill or who live with chronic ongoing medical issues,
experienced caregivers will share at-home health care information.

*Back to Basics: General health, food, water, bedding and cage

*Fostering & Sheltering; Overview of state requirements

*The Scoop on the Poop (you know we all talk about it)

*Factors that warrant immediate emergency care

*Where to go at after hours and Sundays/Holidays with an emergency

*How to keep them alive until the Vet opens in the morning

*General ailments that ferrets frequently or inevitably get

*Commonly prescribed medications

*Feeding your sick ferret-Suggested methods

*Caring for ageing and hospice ferrets (Care giving, Laundry & Love)

*When it's time to go to the Bridge

To Register & for more information email;
[log in to unmask] or call 781-249-4628
A Registration Fee of $25.00 is being requested as a Donation to Raise
Funds for the ferrets rescued from Ohio being cared for by South Shore
Ferret Care towards their medical needs. Please use Pay Pal and direct
funds to our pay pal account: [log in to unmask]
Or remit your check to: South Shore Ferret Care, Diane Wall, 2 Lantern
Road, Holbrook, MA 02343

Go from being a "Lifesaver" to a "Life Preserver"