Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 05:55:28 -0700
From:
Michael Capps <[log in to unmask]>
It's important to keep ferrets stimulated with new toys, smells,
experiences, most anything NEW.

We rotate toys every week, allow access to areas where they are not
usually allowed, take them for walks outside but for one of our ferrets
it just doesn't seem to be enough. We even had a snow day inside during
the winter when it was too cold to go outside. We brought in a big bin
of snow and let the fuzzies dig and play.

Does anyone know of some challenging activities we could set up for
our ferrets? I would like to set up activities that are challenging
physically and mentally. I have some ideas but I would welcome ideas
from the FML group.

Thank you

Mike