Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 12:39:10 -0400
From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
It's melt down time!!!!! Mum is starting to show signs of melt down!
That means clinic is just around the corner, June 14th to be exact!
Mum is looking at all the things that need doing and she is seeing
signs that they are not getting done, never mind that this is the 12th
year mum is hosting this ferret only clinic day, and every year she
melts down and every year she thinks things are not getting done then
BAM clinic day is here and they are done and it goes off with little
to no hitch!

BUT mum being mum she has asked me to send out this reminder that
registrations need to be in by May 27th to see our favorite Doc. You
do not need to see our favorite doc to come though you can just come
have a fun day and eat food! If you are bringing a dish to pass for the
picnic then please let mum know so she is not walking about sputtering
that there is not going to be any food. I tell ya it is a bit like
watching me when I want out of my cage, mum doing this sputtering stuff
and just shaking her head about this; that and the other thing. Miss
Mary B and Miss Joy are going to have the auction again this year,
you guys seemed to enjoy that last year, and we have some really cool
raffle prizes for the raffle table including the stained glass that
Miss Lynne made. You can see pictures of that here
<http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/shelterhelp-Lakeroad.html
 and
<http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/raffle.html>
That is not going to be here though because mum thought shipping it
more than once would not be a good idea, she said it was only
increasing the probability that it would get broked.

Then Miss Cindy S. Donated one of her Towers for the raffle table too
you can see that here <http://www.ferrettower.com/>

Mr. Jason and Mr. Matthew donated 2 CD's one of what they do with their
juggling stuffs, one is a movie they made with Winkin, Blinkin and
Nadia as the stars of the movie, hey shelter kids are stars!!! Anyway
all the stuff they donated they autographed too!

That is all mum has in her hot little hands at the moment. But she has
heard there is more coming. So could you guys please drop mum an email
and let her know if you are coming so she will stop with the spitt'en
and sputtering? PLEEEEAAAAAASE?????? I think I am beginning to
understand when mum says I drive her crazy with my jumping and
clamoring to get up when people are here. So I did what mum asked, I
hope that helps her not melt down so much. See you in a few weeks; I
will accept presents if you wish to bring me some! You can even come
in to see me and take me out to the play yard if you wish!

Possum senior reporter

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
www.ferretfarm.org

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

Petfinder Page <http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html>

Shelter Video
<http://www.kwflatbed.com/videos/ferretfarm.wmv>