Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 15:03:53 -0700
From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
A new development that makes us sad -- there's a money problem and we
have to scale down Dr Dawit's travel -- instead going of to the US,
with an airfare of abt $2400 RT, he needs get his experience in some
place closer/cheaper... I don't think I/we can get a donation for
his trip to the US this year, and we now can't come up with the $s
ourselves. Very disappointing, especially since you people have been so
supportive and forthcoming, and we had so many plans that were coming
together.

We still deeply appreciate your offers of books and other help. I'll be
in touch with you individually this weekend.

Here is another angle. I myself need a good deal of basic training,
especially with ferrets and also with cats and dogs. I've needed to
do procedures and make assessments here on my ferrets for which I have
no training, and I need much more experience and plenty of practical
advice!

My itinerary is now to be on the West Coast starting in the first or
second week in June, and to be on the East Coast starting in the first
or second week in August.