Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 9 May 2008 13:28:39 -0400
From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Carol,

Marilyn here at Ledoux Hospice, and I had one ferret that needed
special treatment. They all get great treatment, but Charity, (at
the bridge) would not eat out of plastic, and now, we all know that
plastic is not good for you.

She also itched if I used fabric softener, so no one here has dead skin
cells on them cause all our stuff is scratchy, no scented laundry soap,
that made her sneeze, my stuff has no smell, well, let me rephrase
that, it all has ferret smell, and if I dried her bedding outside, she
liked it better. She taught me to save energy, and get my deep knee
bends done and get a tan while hanging laundry.

Everything healthy, I learned from my ferret. I still dry their bedding
outside, still use glass dishes, and the two boys I have just adopted,
and I am getting a paper ready to tell you all about them, are
interested in science. They eat their soup, all the kibble, leaving
the kibble bones (the outsides) in their top floor glass dishes, push
the glass dish to the ramp, test the theory of gravity, and watch the
experiment. They watch it fall, and if they aim right, crash into the
other dishes from former experiments, and break.

I am way ahead of you all in spring cleaning, a few more experiements
and I will be able to dust, wash, and repaper the dish shelves in 2
minutes. I will be going to yardsales on the wekend to get new
multi-design dishes. At my house now, the china is new and exciting,
something different every day, and if you are just having a sandwich
or toast, or a bagel, you can have it on china by Bounty.

And Friends, I can write this LOOOONG email to you because there are
no dirty dishes to do. They are all in the trash.

No dishpan hands here, I will be out sunning myself while you all are
scrubbing egg off of your plates. I am now eating them hardboiled, on
plates by Bounty. The design changes weekly so my table always has a
new look.

Leave it to a ferret to cut housework to the core and have the rest of
the day for fun.

Marilyn and the fur kids at Ledoux Hospice