Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 01:15:03 -0400
From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Posted with permission

Please respond to Rosa: [log in to unmask]

 Subject: 2 ferrets need home in Cornish, NH

I am in the heart-wrenching situation of having to rehome my two
ferrets Roxy and Wolfie. My new living situation will not allow pets
at all. Roxy is a 1.5yr sable and Wolfie is a 1yr old silver mitt. I
want them to go together since they are bonded.

They are very playful but well behaved and almost always use the litter
pan. I am willing to give them free to someone I can be assured will
treat them right, they are in a ferret nation cage that I am selling
for $100, but does not necessarily have to go with the ferrets. I
haven't had any replies to ads I have put up for them so I am asking
for help connecting to someone who would be interested in adopting
them.

-Rosa

Pictures here:
<http://flickr.com/photos/84769369@N00/773137478/>