From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:49:34 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I want to thank Dara D. for being the first to donate $25. to the SOS
Ohio Rescues Fund. Funds will help pay for Vaccines, ADV testing and
spays or neuters for the Ohio ferrets who have now made their way to
shelters across the US. SOS needs your help so these ferrets can get
ready for loving homes of their own.

Again special thanks go to Dawn M. for making 30 of the really cute
plush Pumpkin Sleepers available to SOS.

Any donation of $25. or more for the Ohio Rescues will get one of the
Pumpkin Sleepers. If you would like to see a photo please email me.

If you have plenty of sleepers and would prefer to receive a different
thank you gift, I do have some of the Malta Pennies available. These
are the 1995, 1 cent coins from the Island of Malta and have the weasel
on them that does look like a ferret.

Also the Ferrets of the FML 2008 wall calendar are here. Thanks to all
who made the calendar possible and a special thank you to the Ferret
Depot (http://www.ferretdepot.com) for their sponsorship of the
calendar.

Calendars are $12. for the first calendar and $10.50 each after that.

To get your sleeper, penny, or calendar please make a check to:
Support Our Shelters
  and mail to:
Sharon Bearden, SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff, GA  30559

Or for Paypal (https://www.paypal.com) please use
[log in to unmask] as the pay to.

Thank you for helping SOS help shelter ferrets,
Sharon B. :) for SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org