Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 00:05:32 -0800
From:
Pink Ferret Online Resource <[log in to unmask]>
This one may be legit. I did a Google.com search on her email address..
That's usually how you tell if something is new or old. It seems she
herself is "new," but that goes along with what the article says. I'm
not sure what to make of it. Maybe someone should call and do a "check
in" so to speak? Though, I do find it suspicious that she uses multiple
variations for the shelter name, as follows: Utah Critter Sanctuary
Ferret & Parrot Rescue Shelter, UCS Inc., Exotic Critters & Bird &
Reptile Rescue Shelter, etc.. And why would a shelter go incorporated?
Here's what Wiki says about Incorporated:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorporation_%28business%29

An Article About The Shelter and Lisa Olsen
http://www.clippertoday.com/link.asp?smenu=74&sdetail=25320&wpage=1

Post Date:   Feb 4th, 2008
Expire Date: Mar 5th, 2008
Days Online: 7 days
Days Left:  23 days
Page Views: 248
No Surrendering Fees
Exotic Critters & Bird & Reptile Rescue Shelter
Layton, UT 84041  -  Feb 4, 2008

The Utah Critter Sanctuary Ferret & Parrot Rescue Shelter Inc. is
Utah's only true 501(c)3 non-profit, no-kill exotic pet rescue. Serving
the people of Utah & surrounding states since 1970. We have some of the
best experts in the county on staff to care for and place your pet in
our care into the best forever homes available. We work overly hard to
find just the right home to place your pet so he/she can live out his
life being pampered & loved. We will never take your pet to the local
Petsmart or Petco to sell to who ever walks in the door. This may work
well for other rescues but we find your pet that is in our care deserve
more then that. All adopting parties will be required to prove to the
sanctuary's staff they know the care & handling of the pet they are
adopting. They will be drilled and asks questions on the pets care &
need to spend time at the sanctuary caring for, & getting to know your
pet before taking it home. New parents are also required to set up a
working relationship with an exotic vet so your pet will always receive
any care it may need in the future. We do several home visits before &
after the adoptions & well always do check ups on your pet throughout
its life time. We want to make sure your pet will always receive the
top of the line love and attention he/she deserves. If we fine for
what ever reason your pet is not getting the best care ever in his/her
new home the sanctuary will re-clam your pet to be replaced. You are
welcome to call the sanctuary anytime for an up-date on how your pet
is doing. While your pet is in our care they will receive the top of
the line medical care, food, only bottle water here, love & attention.
They will be housed in a warm loving, supervised, home environment
to run & play and get into everything, just plane down right fun. The
sanctuary's staff knows what they are doing, can handle any emergency, &
are dedicated to love & care of all pets turned over to us. We are
still the only rescue around that will never split up bonded pets no
matter how large of a group they come in. Also we will never sell any
pets cage or supplies separate for the pet any thing that comes in with
your pet will go with them to their new home. You are welcome to call
anytime or day we are always available, check out or web-page, e-mail
or come by and talk. We do offer free pick-up of turned in pets.

Web-page: www.ucs.petfinder.com

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

We have openings for Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, Ferrets, Birds, Some
Reptiles, Mink & Other Wildlife. Call the number below anytime if
needing to surrender a critter into rescue. If no answer we are
cleaning cages leave a message and we'll get back with you ASAP.

Seller Contact Info
Lisa Olsen
801-808-1145