From:
zoosferretsanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:56:05 -0500
Our annual ferret lovers gathering will be the first Saturday in
November, this year (November 3rd.)

If you are in the Chicagoland area, or plan to be at that time, we
welcome you to visit our sanctuary. We are located in Kirkland,
Illinois.

Our gatherings are always informal, and are open house style. We always
start around noon, & plan to continue until around 6-6:30 ---but it
always runs past that time. LOL--Last year, our last guest left at
11 p.m. None of us want it to end. Lots of good conversation...

This is not a fundraiser--we just want to meet you, introduce you to
our babies, and feed you! (There will be lots of food & soft drinks.)
Our board of directors will be here to meet you too! (It's always nice
to be able to put faces with the names you read on the FML.) Please
bring pictures of your own babies to share.

If you've ever been curious about the inner workings of a sanctuary,
or would just like to meet others who share your passion for ferrets,
please email us at [log in to unmask] to RSVP & get
directions.

Come hungry!

Love,
Zoo