From:
Ferret_mommy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 07:15:47 -0700
http://www.freewebs.com/ferretsdreamhouseshelter/index.htm
and the OFFICiAL one is still here at
http://www.ohioferretrescue.com

Hum that's funny this web site seem's to still be here.. why would
anyone say it was gone? I know everyone WHO made a Web page for this
Cause didnt' do it for Rewards Other then the Ferret's all getting what
they needed. I can't believe some of the ferret community fighting over
a web site and whining. This is just to voice my view's as everyone
else has.

I'm sure no one was asked to pull their site's down.. maybe some of
it's content's because of Law's. but get over it. UNITE not unTIE as
ferret loving folks!

FERRET'S RULE Life isnt life untill your owned by FERRETS :)!
HELP SAVE THE 750 PLUS FERRET'S