Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 22:15:27 EDT

>From:    E Mead <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I just read a email pertaining to the American Humane Society and
>their new 82' tractor/trailer rescue rig. I know this is after the
>fact but, where were they when the ferret community needed them? Does
>anyone know anything about this and why they did not help the dmk
>Ohio ferrets or did they even know about it? Just curious.
>
> <http://www.americanhumane.org/site/PageServer?pagename=pa_disaster_relief_capabilities?>

The AHS is another of the AR Groups although much smaller in financial
resources and political clout, the agenda is the same.

Where were they? Collecting Money, where else. "Please Send Us Your
Money so We Can Help the Animals!"

I couldn't help but laugh last night when it occurred to me that us
asking them for money and assistance, is very much like asking a thief
to "share" their stolen goods with you.

Dooks and  Blessings,

Rick White - SAFE Legislative Affairs Liaison
Tel: (210)  661-9195 or (210) 661-0608
PO Box 190042
San Antonio, TX  78220-7000

"Stupid is as Stupid does." Quote from "Forrest  Gump"