From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 18:26:54 -0700
Congratulations to all the winners in our September 2007 Friends of
Ferret Shelters raffle, which raised more than $750 (after PayPal
transaction fees) for the Ferrets With Soul(e) ferret rescue and
shelter in Gardnerville, Nevada!

The prizes and their winners are:

* Bonnie Russell, heirloom "Americana" quilt handmade by Ardith Raine
  and donated by Linda Soule
* Laura Baran, "Gardener's Gift Basket"
* Lisa Bethay, "Purple Aplenty" ferret gift basket and "Lounging in
  Luxury" ferret sleeper/chair
* Anita Bell, handknit "iCase" and $15 iTunes gift card
* Jennifer Kovacsi, "Sun & Earth" sampler pack of household cleaning
  products
* Stephanie Richmond, "Blue, Green & Purple Grab Bag" with CDs by
  Grammy-winning artist Norah Jones, ferret postcards, jewelry, and
  a hand-beaded silver ferret charm bookmark and more, donated by
  Clover Williams
* Linda Soule, "Ferret Carols Handmade Holiday Notecards" by Suzanne
  Isham of Lily of the Valley Art
* Melanie Sartuche, "Camouflage Ferret Sleeping Bag"
* Mary Bowen, "Flowers and Bears Ferret Bedding Set"

Many thanks to everyone who supported this raffle! Every penny of the
proceeds will go directly to Linda's shelter.

Please bookmark our web page and watch for our October/November 2007
raffle, which will be announced shortly!

http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com.

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich
Friends of Ferret Shelters