Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:12:32 -0400
From:
Stephanie Nickles <[log in to unmask]>
Attention Lakeroad Ferret Farm Friends, there is a Halloween party at
1pm -- till ??? at the shelter October 28th. Anyone interested in
joining us please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] before
Sunday October 21st. Party ideas are welcome and encouraged. This is a
dish to pass event. We look forward to hearing from everyone! Website
will be updated with information as we get it. I will also be putting
what people are bringing so that we do not have duplicates.

Hope to see you all there.

Stephanie Nickles
Ferret Lovers Club of Upstate NY
Club President