From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 01:23:36 -0500
:::::Issy and Tonks getting into her pink carrier and loaded into the
car::::::::

Ok Issy and Tonks it is about a 15 minute car ride to the Black Footed
Ferret center I will call your Moms to meet us there.

::::Issy snickering whispering to Tonks If my mom was driving it
would be 10 minutes:::::

Travis rolling his eyes... I heard that.

::::Issy and Tonks start playing I Spy while Travis call their
moms:::::::

Tonks, I Spy something that starts with an N ....Issy is it Nothing?
Yep living out here is soo boring!

Travis mumbles under his breath "please tell me this get easier"

OOH Tonks and Issy I Spy something that starts with an M...

Issy and Tonks looking around trying to see what Travis sees

All of a sudden a black car speeds by.....

Issy and Tonks yell at the same time
*MOM*