Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:12:30 -0800
This print is titled "just one last look... please?"

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/mychellerose/furet-1.jpg

Since it's hard to read, the faded text read a caption of the Rainbow
Bridge along with added text:

Just this side of Heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. Why must I
go? When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here,
that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. But I'll miss my home. There are
meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and
play together. What about my earth family? There is plenty of food and
water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable. But I'll
miss my favorite blanket All the animals who had been ill and old are
restored to health and vigor; But I'll still be sad those who were hurt
or maimed are made whole and strong again, But, I'll still fell pain.
just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

With the larger/darker text reading "just one last look... please?"

The production of this print is limited and there are only 9 left. I
decided to post this ad here and have proceeds for each print will be
divided and donated to the Washington State ferret shelter Denise's
Delightful Dookers Ferret Rescue (http://www.washingtonferret.com/)

Each print will be signed and numbered on the back (leaving the front
smooth and taliored.) It will be printed on 12" x 18" paper and I only
go to a printer that will give the best reproduction from the original
file.

Cost will be $55.00
Price includes shipping and handling.

Please contact me via email if you are interested or have any future
questions.

(Price Brake Down - $30 to print artwork; $5 to ship; $20 donated to
Denise's Delightful Dookers Ferret Rescue)