From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:38:10 -0500
Dear Risa-

You can find lots of different Pez dispensers at Wal-Mart, I saw the
ferret there last week. The ferret one comes as part of a set from some
kid's movie called the "Golden Compass." Some christian orginizations
hate it saying it is "Anti-Christian." Ditto some vocal athiests hate
it because it is "religious." I figure they cancel each other out. Me,
I just like the ferret. I have no idea what his personal beliefs are.
You can find the Golden Compass set of four chartacters for sale at
Pez.com. Only one in the set is the ferret.

Alexandra in MA