From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:15:24 -0500
Jeff (Atty) gave me a wake up call (yes I just got up and haven't
FINISHED my first cup of coffee, was up till 5 AM) they dismissed
the suit, he has papers in hand. They have one year to change their
mind, but that is standard since we didn't give them ONE CENT.

And if they do sue again, this dismissal won't look good.

Thank you for all of your support, good thoughts and prayers.

Back to your regularly scheduled black Friday.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited
4116 Bucyrus
Cleveland, Ohio 444109