Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 19:18:44 EST
HI there,

Many many moons ago and several ferrets, I remember my baby did
something wrong. I did a light swat. She jumped around and started
spraying. I had some house scent, where it was highly concentrated.
One squirt and it would do the whole house. So here the ferret and
I are, both spraying. Eventually I guess she thought I won. She never
sprayed again.

Even though I scrubbed and scrubbed, the house smelled for days. It
was also close to the book case, so it was all over that too.

I am an asthmatic and her spraying causes an asthma attack. I had to
hit my rescue inhaler several times, before I started scrubbing.

Kathy.