From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:11:24 -0600
time is running out!!!...only 3 more days to mail me a check...and just
9 days left to paypal for tickets!!!!

first...i have a message from Princess Pepper... she usually posts this
stuff herself...but she is tied up and i needed to get this post out...
because of the shortage of time...

=======================================

*SPECIAL Prize Package** Donated by Princess Pepper*
*Princess Pepper's Crown*

<http://www.supportourshelters.org/graphics/2007-fall-raffle-PP-crown.jpg>

*First... I would like to tell you what is going on before Princess
Pepper talks. Nothing is wrong with Princess Pepper... She is now just
over 7 years old and it's time for her to retire and relax. She's had
some close calls in her life... getting stuck in places she never
should have been, surgery to remove a growth from her neck.... She
was the product of a backyard breeder.*

* *

*Princess Pepper will be still around... she is going to be retiring
her crown and a new Princess for SOS will be stepping up (Princess
Pepper will be announcing that).*

*Princess Pepper and I talked about her crown and what it has meant to
her and to so many other people. She wants to raffle this crown off to
help SOS raise money during this raffle as one of her last ways of
giving back to a community that has given her so much happiness and so
much life. It is because of a shelter that she is here today... and SOS
helps support the shelters.*

* *

*Princess Pepper -- I'z here ta help wiz da rafflie. I have added my
SPECIAL PRINCESS CROWN to da Rafflie! That's right! Da ONE and ONLE!
I have had such a wonderful time as Princess for SOS and now that I'm
getting older me want to start relaxing and enoying my snoozing time
some more. I have so many socks to hide and babies to put away and I
just don't have all the energy I use to! Can you believe I'm 7 years
old now? I can't! Mommy said I gonna live to be pretty old though cause
both my ferret parents were 13 years old when dhey went to da Rainbow
Bridge!*

* *

*Sooo what does this mean for the Princess spot on SOS? Well me gotz
that covered! My "younger" brat of a sister is going to start taking
over as a Junior Brat Princess. But she's NOT getting MY crown. She
gonna have to earn her own and get her own one! Mine is gonna be
rafflied off to raise money for SOS!*

*My crown means a lot to me. Momma says that it's just a childs toy
crown and ferrets can't play with it... but I don't see it that way.
Me see's it as a symbol of freedom for ferrets and as hope for those
that need it.*

* *
*Hugz & Luvz,
Princess Pepper

================================

*http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

ok...time is running out if you want to snail mail a check...
* Snail Mail payments need to be mailed no later than Sat,
November 24th.
Paypal can be as late as midnight...** Fri, December 1st.

there are 14 great prize packages...so be sure to go look...
*http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

this raffle is for ADV Test Kits for the shelters...

thank you all in advance...

SOSkat