From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 00:45:14 -0500
There are many excellent ferret vets in California. (I think I read
that there were more veterinarians specializing in ferrets than any
other state in the US). Just go to the ferrets anonymous web site
http://www.ferretsanonymous.com/ and click on veterinarians, or use
this link http://www.fevang.org/ferrets/fvl.html.

You can enter your zip code and find vets close to you who specialize
in ferrets. You can also find out if there is a FA group near you so
you meet others interested in ferrets and promoting their legalization.
FA also has a "lost and found" list where people can post when they
find a ferret escapee. You might consider helping the effort to
legalize ferrets by supporting another group (Ferretsanon.com) who
are attempting to get a change in the Fish and Game rules - their
newsletter is at
http://www.ferretsanon.com/ CLIFFNotes/Vol2No46.html

Just don't take your ferret out for walkies.

[Mer]