From:
Debra Vanderbeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 20:55:24 EST
I am writing to Saraferret to see if she can do a greeting for a
wonderful friend of mine.

Karen (aka Tuffyandcompany) the maker of the wonderful Derby crochet
eggs has lost her beloved boy Stinky Bob and a sweet foster named Tunny
this past week. I know it would soothe her hurting heart to hear their
rainbow bridge greeting and to know they arrived safely.

Many thanks Saraferret for all your greetings, they make all the
difference.

MysticalManana ( Deb)