Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 13:45:43 -0500
It's almost that day... My ferrets have been put to work- Fosta potatoe
peal. Oprah, well she has insolinoma so she gets to watch the game and
have chugs full of ferratone. Well it is dinner time and we have so
much to be thankful for. The good little boys and girls sit at the
table with baby food of turkey. Fosta is thankful for the new toy that
Daddy made him. Oprah just feels blessed for the chix babyfood that
she gets everyday.

I am thankful for my husband and all that he does for me. For my good
friends that are standing by me through fighting cancer. For ferrets
that kiss when tears are rolling down your eyes. For knowing that FML
friends will always be their. Your a wonderful group and I don't always
post. But I know now matter what you will be there for me. I am
thankful.

Bless you all, bless your ferrets, bless your family, and bless your
friends.

Happy Thanksgiving and joy to everyone.

Ps. thanks for all that you do Bill