Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:43:07 -0500
Yesterday, I received a severe weather alert for the east coast.
Pressure is building in the Northeast and a storm has been brewing.
It's looking particularly nasty this year. As you know, the Southeast
seems to get hit with the same storm system, Hurricane Renee, the same
time every year. This particular hurricane never dies. It is unique in
that it slows down, travels back up north, wanes, reorganizes, then
careens down the east coast border ... again and again. I've been
warned that this year, she will pack a terrible wallop. We will be
dealing with far more debris than any other previous year. The
hurricane warning has been issued for this weekend for the Chattanooga
area. So if you don't hear from me, it's because we've battened down
the hatches, and are cowering under the kitchen sink waiting for it
to pass.

The Beardons have already volunteered as a clean up crew and will be
coming in to help clean up. If any one else wants to offer assistence,
you may contact me for arrangements.

I won't be online much this week. I have to prepare more than usual for
the storm surge. Room has to be made for flying debris. I have to do
lots of shopping for crap since Renee seems to eat all of my crap. I
need to buy plenty of water to serve her as well, and fluff the couch.
Here we bought her a couch with a pull out bed, and the couch is more
comfortable. What are ya gonna do? I'll tell ya what. Fluff the couch.
OH yes, gas. I have to have plenty of gas. This way if she coasts in on
fumes again, she'll be able to leave. She's not even hear yet and my
mind is getting scattered ...

Pray for us...

Wolfy