From:
Possum Senior Reporter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 20:20:50 -0500
November 2007
Master Largo's News
Possum Senior Reporter
Ziggy Reporter of a higher order
Andy watching from Rainbow Bridge

Possum Here: Hey! Hey! Hey! it is almost Turkey day!

Suzie Q here: What on earth is turkey day?

Possum Here: do you want my definition or the REAL definition of turkey
day?

Suzie Q here: Now why would I want YOUR definition of turkey day?

Possum Here: because I am smart, cute and knowledgeable. How's that for
an answer?

Suzie Q here: What ever! Definition please!

Possum Here: Turkey day means that there will be no school; that means
there will be no reason for mum to go drive the big yellow thingy,
and it is a family holiday so mum will get to stay home with us, her
family! See that is why I am so excited about turkey day, you should be
too because after that there is Santa day, mum calls it Christmas but
I call it Santa day. We get presents, Lots and lots of presents. Last
year for Santa day, Miss Lisa o. sent me so many presents that mum
tolds me I was a spoiled rotten ferret and that I had to share some of
my toys I got. Hump I did not like that idea at all.

Suzie Q here: That figures, that is why mum calls you spoiled. Now
let's get going with the news because I know there is lots of news to
tell. Me first! Mum and Miss Donna went to Ithaca to do a home visit
with Lisa and Peter, then mum brought their fur kids home to camp; so
they could take a vacation. Mum and Miss Donna had a great day. Thanks
Miss Donna for driving mum to the home visit. Then 3 kids went to a new
home with Mr. Ed in Ithaca. NOT Mr. Ed the horse Mr. Ed that used to
have Dak! Waving at you Mr. Ed.

Possum Here: Hey Suzie listen; do you hear that? I hear something be
quiet for a second.

Suzie Q here: What are you talking about?

Possum Here: Shhhhhhh A message is coming in from Rainbow Bridge. Hey!
Andy man; I sure miss you, what are you doing in the news down here?

Andy Here: I came to report that Oscar W. made it to the bridge; he is
happy, healthy and dancing again. I wanted Miss Trish W. to know that
because I know her heart is breaking like our mum's was when I left. So
Miss Trish this is a special report from Rainbow Bridge that I met your
Oscar; I am showing him the ropes and teaching him how much fun he can
have until you meet up with him again.

Suzie Q here: That is sad and happy news thanks Andy for dropping in.

Possum Here: We have many messages to report from other humans that
read our news. Some sent to just me! Take a look this was about last
month's news.

Good news! Possum I am very proud of you for not whining and
complaining this month, you did a great job (you always do but this
was extra great) Miss Kristie

We miss our guys. You can let Possum & Suzie Q know this, ferrets are
WAY MORE FUN & CUDDLY than CATS!!!! Leila M.

Suzie Q here: We knew that! Mum tells us that all the time! 2 Sundays
in a row Miss Michelle came to visit, she wants to take one or two of
us home with her. She takes pictures, she took lots and lots of
pictures of us then the next Sunday she brought mum the pictures and
took more! Miss Rikki came to help one of them days too! Miss Cathy R
sent mum some new mittens for the shelter. Poopy mittens! Thanks Miss
Cathy. But we want to know why we can not play with them.

Possum Here: Hey it is my turn to tell some news! Miss Mary B. and Miss
Joy came to visit they Brought Halloween gift baskets and blanket gift
sets. Mr. Harry got them up on our site. Then the next week end we had
the Halloween party here Miss Mary B, Cathy D, Sue K, Nicky T;
Stephanie N; Rikki, all came to have some fun, and hang out with us,
we had party food; good talk; lots of fun with fur kids. Miss Cathy D.
held me and loved on me for a long long time.

Suzie Q here: So! Miss Sue, Miss Stephanie and Miss Nicky played with
me lots and lots. Miss Mary B played with Irene outside in the play
yard, and held and loved on Angel. Miss Sue played with Arnold and
Ferris. Miss Rikki helped to keep mum caught up by helping her move fur
kids into the next play rooms. Oh Miss Mary B. brought her 2 fur kids
so she dressed them up so mum could take pictures; Miss Mary B. also
brought more blanket sets and Christmas baskets for the site. Then Mr.
Harry put it all together for mum so she could send you this link. Go
take a look at all the cool stuff Miss Mary B. made for you to buy for
Santa Day.

http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/lakeroad.html

Possum Here: Don't forget about the Christmas Giving tree; there are
lots of kids that need a Santa.
http://www.mkaresq.com/The_Giving_Tree_2007/GivingTree2007.htm

Suzie Q here: So Possum do you think we covered every thing from last
month? I do not see any more notes do you?

Possum Here: yep it looks like we got it all covered. If we missed
anything we can tack it on to next month's news. This one is getting
long, and the month is getting short so we better get this news closed
and on its way to the humans that look for it! So for now...

Possum senior reporter; Suzie Q always in my fur

Suzie Q here: Until next month....... Byeeee

Our Shopping Mall
http://www.shopforcharityday.com/144118

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter
http://www.ferretfarm.org

E-Mail