Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 09:53:22 -0700
Sara Ferret, would you be so kind as to welcome our dear Max to the
Bridge. A bouncing, Dark eyed White boy, he was taken from us by a
swiftly growing insulinoma thaat overpowered him in a matter of days.
His final hours were spent as a paraplegic...below his diaphragm. Like
all of his kind he remained stoic and kind to the end, eating and
sleeping on my chest.

Please make sure that Bubba (our first to cross the bridge many years
ago), Blizzard, Bounder, Pal, Bodie, Clyde, Casio and the rest of our
tribe that's "over there follow ABBA the dancing queen and most
recently Flower (yes, she was named for Flower on Meerkat Manor) to
the high sumer grasses and cool flowing waters.

Thanks so much

Putorius and the gang of 9...already missing dear MAX

 ..."Here's to fins in the water, feathers in the aire and tails in
 the tall summer grass...