From:
THH Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 09:05:07 -0500
We had another great month at TheHideyHole.Com. Thank you to all who
stopped in, registered, and purchased. You are what is making it
possible to support shelters. Scales and Tails was the
Shelter-of-the-Month in October. Gail does a fantastic job and I know
will appreciate it. For the months of November and December I will not
have a "shelter of the month", but will divide the profits between the
shelters in my program.

Halloween bedding was a success. Christmas bedding is being made.
Don't forget the ferrets on the Giving Tree
<http://www.mkaresq.com/The_Giving_Tree_2007/GivingTree2007.htm>
Any order placed to be sent to them will receive free freight. A
stocking with the ferrets name will be included! (Be sure to let me
know so I can get the name on the stocking.)

Don't forget to get your Christmas orders in early. Any order being
sent to a shelter will receive free shipping from now until Christmas.
Layaway is a great way to get those orders in. Orders placed after
December 15 cannot be guaranteed for Christmas delivery.

Interested in getting a discount off your next order? Simple, just
write a review. If posted a discount code will be emailed to you.

October's drawing winner is Risa DiVincenzo. Only registered people
are eligible for the drawing so stop in and register if you haven't
already.

The store is constantly being updated so stop in often and browse. I
have been very busy making some new items and getting them listed or
ready to list. Keep your eyes open for them. Custom made requests are
always welcome. Just send me an email at <[log in to unmask]>.

You are what makes TheHideyHole.Com a success. Thank you!

Lynn Toole
TheHidyeHole.Com