From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 10:07:08 -0500
This is Susie Lee for The Ferret & Dove Sanctuary, Inc.

A wonderful young married couple have created a huge site in
myspace.com for The Ferret & Dove Sanctuary which features playable
versions of the videos of both our Public Service commercial as well
as our most recent television interview. Below these is included the
YouTube video of the DMK-Ohio Ferret rescue at Wes's request because
we also wanted to have public notice and help garnered for that huge
ferret rescue effort; we feel there can never be enough done for
*all* those who were involved in that enormous rescue.. For the song,
playable on this site, i asked for and they found a cheery tune ,"I
Can See Clearly Now" by Johnny Nash, because most of the ferrets here,
when not asleep, are cheery, bouncy sorts of fur-folks who, when they
cross-over and through the Veil, actually seem to continue on bouncing
and adding light, bright flying to their action repertoire...so the
part of the song where the singer sails on with "...nothin' but Blue
Sky-y-y-Hi-High-I-I-I's-!!!" certainly feels to me like some of the
airy ferret-spirits that fly literally around here, teasing and playing
with the still corporeal. Having ferret-sprits for Hallows Eve is the
very happiest manner of "haunting". May all your passed-on fur-kids dip
their brilliant rainbow wings around your wondering heads this Hallows
Eve.

here is the addy...
http://www.myspace.com/ferretanddove