From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2007 09:16:36 -0400
This morning I had to let my girl Banchie go, so SaraFerret would you
please greet her for me.

Banchie was born in a litter of 3 kits (her brothers being Komats &
Motomo) to Lady Dana & Lord Stinky Butt on December 30th 1998, my
very first litter. From the minute she was born she was a screamer,
hence the name Banchie.

Banchie is a Hooded Sable girl not very big but with a great
personality. Being almost 9yrs old, she was blind and had trouble
walking. SaraFerret, Banchie will need help crossing the Bridge as she
can't see. She may scream at you as she did with all she didn't know
BUT, I did tell her about you and the wonderfull and beautifull place
that she will be going to.

SaraFerret, could you please make sure that her mom & dad, Lady Dana &
Lord Stinky Butt, her brothers Komats & Motomo and her best male friend
Jerry Springer, who just passed a couple of months ago, be there to
greet her also? She is leaving behind her niece Woolie who she had
lived with.

Please tell her I'm sorry, but it wasn't fare to her to keep her living
for my selfish reasons. I miss her so much as well as the rest of her
family. Give her a BIG hug as well as the rest of my kids and let her
and them know that I think of them always and will always love them.

Thank you Sara,

Mommy Debi
Fuzzy Loving
Ferrets Rescue & Ferretry
www.freewebs.com/fuzzyloving
LOSN Senoir Specialty & Championship Ferret Judge