Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:54:20 EDT
>adrenal disease-cancer treatments....

This is Nancy in Louisiana. I had 4 from Hurricane Katrina come in that
was adrenal and all 4 had their surgery soon after getting here. They
all made if thru just great! They were then also put on Melantoin (sp)
and did great! Other things contributed to some of their passing. I
still have 1 who is now going on 7 years old. He doesn't play like the
others do as he naps alot but with his age and medical condition I
think he is doing totally awesome! He does explore things and is bouncy
for a small time and then he naps. He is on his meds 2X a day and loves
it! I have it in beef flavor as none of mine have ever liked the sweet
taste of the cherry. When they take antibiotics that is bubble gum
flavor they aren't too sure of it but he loves the beef flavor and so
did the others.

My vet has become a ferret vet due to Hurricane Katrina -- before hand
he was mainly dog and cat but he does see not just my ferrets, as
Samantha takes her ferrets there.

Hugs,
Nancy in Louisiana