Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2007 23:04:24 -0400
Hi Everyone!

FerretsFirst Rescue and Placement is auctioning a set of Grateful Dead
themed ferret bedding to raise money to help defray medical expenses
associated with the 13 Ohio Rescue Ferrets that we accepted at our
rescue. If you are a Deadhead, or know a ferret lover who is, please
check out the auction at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120174459604

100% of the proceeds from this auction will go towards our Ohio
rescue kidz.

Also, we have a couple of videos up of some of our Ohio farm kidz
getting used to life in the big city. The first video shows a bunch
of young hobs playing in the playpen:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6543630787641491165

The second video shows a cage crazy little albino hob who is getting
to play in a playpen for the first time. He doesn't trust people yet
and doesn't like being picked up, but he's coming around!

Enjoy,
Jack